logo
Tsakhkadzor House of Writers
Հայերեն  |  Русский  |  English
 
   
 
  
 
 

 

Historical overview 

The Tsakhkadzor House of Writers was established in 1930. Originally it used to be a two storey wooden building which has not been preserved today. The house has been visited by various famous Armenian writers, including such renown names as Eghishe Charents, Avetiq Isahakyan, Nairi Zaryan, Hrachya Kochar, Mushegh Galshoyan, Vardges Petrosyan and many others.
The new building was constructed in 1976 and has been constantly renovated and refurbished over time while the range and quality of services has been continuously expanding.